Motor module for OLLO J and IDEA SETS
OLLO J, IDEA SET A, and IDEA SET B
- Always switch the power off and remove the batteries when not in use.
- Do not short circuit, disassemble, heat, or put the battery in fire.
- If the liquid leaked from the battery gets in your eyes, rinse out your eye with water for more than 15 minutes and go see the doctor. If it spills onto your skin or clothes, immediately wash with water.
- Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.